Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentines' Day Linzer Cookies with Raspberry Rose Jam

My inspiration for posts can come from a lot of places -  this particular post was inspired by the vintage purple and gold tin that I picked up at a thrift store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.  I loved the combination of lilac, navy and gold and wanted to make a Valentine's Day dessert that would compliment it perfectly.  Instead of opting for the traditional chocolate, I decided to make heart-shaped Linzer Cookies with Raspberry Rose Jam that are then dusted with powder sugar.   They were delicious and would be perfect for your Valentine.  Continue for more...



*Photographs & Styling by Alison
**Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart's Pecan Linzer Cookies

11 comments:

  1. these look delish! Can't wait to grab a bite with the biggest foodie I know on Sunday ;)

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and beautiful! Thank you for the recipe! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These came out so outrageously perfect–I think I could eat that whole box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon! They came out so perfectly! These are always the cookies I want to buy at bakeries since I never think it's possible to replicate them exactly at home, but clearly it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You honestly make the most beautiful looking pastries! These look incredible!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so yummy!!
    http://amateureblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow , looks delicious , i love raspberry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Those cookies look absolutely amazing! I love how you styled them, as usual :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wao! You outdid yourself...these are gorgeous! My mom LOVES these! I may make them for her. and that tin is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Pics looks fantastic.
    Sooooo cute! Love it all!
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete