Thursday, September 19, 2013

Spring/Summer 2014 Fashion Round-up {London}

I always adore the prints and vivid shades and interesting silhouettes that come out of London fashion week and the Spring 2014 shows definitely didn't disappoint.  From the heavily patterned Mary Katrantzou frocks to the pastel shades at Burberry, London definitely made it's mark for the upcoming season.  I also have discovered another favorite pairing, polka dots and lace as seen at Burberry.  Did you catch the London shows? Which did you love?



Photographs via Style.com 

8 comments:

  1. Matthew Williamson does patterns so, so well. I haven't caught much of the London shows, I'm still catching up on New York. I'm behind for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these...Mary K really is doing such amazing things...and WIlliamson's prints are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much good stuff, so hard to choose a fave!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many good pieces, it's hard to choose a fave!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want everything from the Burberry show. So much prettiness in it! I also want all the bags from Mulberry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear god, that Burberry show was unreal. I'm loving these beautiful prints and florals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. London is usually my least fave fashion week but I was literally drooling over Burberry and Tom Ford! So good.

    ReplyDelete