Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fashion Essential:: Printed Skirt

 I hope that everyone had a great long weekend!  The weather here put a little damper in our plans (it was really overcast and extremely humid) so our beach trips never came to fruition. Instead, we spent the days either in Brooklyn or Manhattan, which was nice because everyone pretty much left town.  Yesterday we went to Cold Spring, New York, a beautiful haven situated along the Hudson (photos to come!).  On another note, can you believe it is September and that fashion week is just around the corner?
Speaking of fashion, when it comes to Pinterest, I find myself coming into phases where I pin different looks that are very similar.  Recently, it has been all about printed skirts skirts that ooze femininity and polish.  Below are some of my favorite picks to lead into fall.  I hope everyone has a great short week!





Images 1 & 2 via Vanessa Jackman, Image 3 via here

12 comments:

  1. Would love to get a printed skirt too, is so nice for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this longuette skirt
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes a fall floral printed skirt is just what the doctor ordered!

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so great! I seriously can't believe it is September but so looking forward to fashion week!

    -Alecia with www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such gorgeous selections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh the humidity was awful this weekend! I definitely need more beautiful skirts in my closet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Florals are so feminine, it's what I usually end up choosing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I own a single printed skirt - this should change ASAP! Love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the photos you posted. I am in denial that summer is over. I wish this weekend could have had a lot more sunshine as a proper finish to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flowing prints. These look amazingly comfortable!

    ReplyDelete