Thursday, July 18, 2013

Kitchen Crush:: Farmhouse Chic

This month's decorating magazines are really killing it - from Lonny, Elle Decor to House Beautiful, I really want to move into each of the interiors featured.  This kitchen really caught my eye, unexpectedly though - typically I prefer an all-white kitchen with a lot of marble, but there is something about this one that I really loved.  I love this shade of blue and how the wallpaper really finishes it off.  I also love the 'farmhouse chic' quality of the sink, faucet and pot rack.  Here are just a few of my ideas to create this look in your own kitchen.  Continue for more...




Images via House Beautiful

10 comments:

  1. I agree with you - there is something about this kitchen. Maybe it's all the interesting details that come together so well. The light fitting is gorgeous too. I tend to normally prefer quite minimalist kitchens in white or cream!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so beautiful!! Very unexpected...so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY gosh this kitchen is an inspiration. Good golly I can not even imagine living this life style. Note to self: buy lottery ticket on lunch break today.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a big blue person, but this kitchen is just gorgeous. I love how unexpected it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kitchen!!!!!! So beautiful. I've been browsing a ton of decor magazines since we just moved and I agree... this month has been spectacular!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of a farmhouse sink, I'd love one for my kitchen!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is an amazing kitchen, love the decor and the shade! Kisses Alison! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the wallpaper and all the little details

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kitchen is so cute! It's definitely not something I would normally choose but you are so right about that wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete