Friday, June 21, 2013

Vintage&Modern:: The Playsuit

Happy first day of summer! I couldn't be happier that we are finally entering one of my favorite seasons, but on the other hand, can you believe June is almost over? Time seems to be flying by.  Summer months are all about freedom, endless hours spent outside either at the beach time or by the lake and when it comes to style it should be effortless and easy, enter the playsuit. This look translates well from a day at the beach to a day in the city.  Here are some of my picks. I hope you have a great weekend!


Image from My Vintage Vogue

9 comments:

  1. I love that top black and white one. I wear playsuits like these all the time in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top right and bottom middle. So cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison! Happy first day of summer to you too, time flies, so true! Love playsuits too, the white one you picked up is my fav but they all are too cute!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, that black and white graphic floral one is so cute!! Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah the playsuit is perfect for the beach! Love the white one!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely and simply perfect, you know im always in love with your purposes!
    finally i decided to comment you, hope youll follow me back <3

    www.malesclutch.net
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES YES YES!! Perfect for summer. Love this roundup! xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete