Monday, February 6, 2012

Matchbook Magazine

 (Fashion designer, Jules Reid at home)
 (Purple stripes with a purple ikat pillow, all against a white backdrop)


I am a sucker for print magazines - clearly, my towering collection is becoming some what of a problem.  Even though I love to physically hold an issue, study each and every page for as long as my heart desires, I have also fully embraced the digital magazine, just because there are so many good ones out there.  One of my favorites is Matchbook Magazine.  This publication is just pretty.  I love their interior spreads, it reminds me a tad of Domino (oh, dear Domino). In the February issue, they feature the inspiring Jonathan Adler offices, the colorful home of interior designer turned fashion designer Jules Reid and the luxurious Greenbrier Resort.  
(Hints of lavender brighten up the living room)
(Light pink and clear acrylic create the ultimate feminine touch)

(The Greenbrier Resort, West Virginia)
(A heavy dose of colorful patterns)

All images from matchbook magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment