Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Decorative Holiday Wrapping Paper

There is nothing that I like or appreciate more than a beautifully wrapped present.  There is just something so special about receiving a gift that is placed inside of box and adorned with a luxurious bow.  One of my favorites stores that does this perfectly is Aedes de Venustas, where they wrap the apothecary item of your choice in a sleek black box and finish it off with a silk ribbon and fresh flowers.  It doesn't really matter whats inside after you receive such a gorgeous package.  


I love giving gifts, but I prefer even more to cover the presents in gorgeous wrapping paper and other decorative trimmings. I will be bringing you a few parts to my ideas for holiday wrapping goodness.  Below are some papers that I am considering this year.  






No comments:

Post a Comment