Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bright Colors and Patterns = Happiness

Signature Missoni Looks
Bright Picks for the Home
(Pillows that will command attention to your sofa)
 (The rugs are like works of art, I am eyeing the black and white circular rug for my bathroom)
(High-fashion for the kitchen with built-in storage, perfect for my teeny tiny kitchen)

For the Fashionable Cyclist


I love bright, vibrant colors – both in my wardrobe and for our apartment, so I could not be more excited that Missoni is launching a limited (okay, 400-piece) capsule collection with Target starting September 13th!  Normally when this (very smart) retailer teams up with a designer, it is limited to clothing only -  well, not for the Missoni family.  They are also launching a beautiful home line that I am literally salivating over.  Here are some of my favorite picks.  Be sure to act quickly, because as they say this collection departs October 22nd.  I am going to check out the Missoni Pop-Up store tomorrow night (42nd & 6th Avenue) at Fashion's Night Out. I hope to return incredibly inspired. 

Images from Fashionista.com

No comments:

Post a Comment